Thursday, April 18

Tongue piercings and my personal thoughts

Tongue piercing

I hate when young ppl or really any one who first gets a tongue right and feels the need to clack and bang it all on their teeth, stick their tongue out every chance they get, every new picture in fb has their tongue ring showing in some way, talking with their tongue out of their mouth to show it off, talking with their mouth wide open, and just shit like that just irks me!!! Yes we get it, you have a hole through your tongue! Wow! Anyone can get one. Yes it's cool, I even have one! But I don't make it obvious. So many ppl that I've known or been friends with for years, never even knew I had it til that one day I laughed so hard or yawned and I was at the right angle and they saw it. They were shocked. I was shocked cuz I didn't know they didn't know. And even when they found out, months will go by,,, even years and they will notice it again and be shocked that they forgot i had it. most of it is because when i talk, i barely open my mouth, its like im a ventriloquist. Not as severe but you catch my drift. Lol the only time I open my mouth wide is when I yawn or laugh histaricly. Plus I even forget I have it done cuz I'm not focused on it or obsess about showing it. I like to keep things about me a mystery. Mysteries are sexy. If I knew every single little thing about you. You would eventually bore me, we would run out of things to talk about, and I wouldn't hang out with you! Lol this is my opinion and I'm entitled to it lol



No comments: