Tuesday, April 9

Crazy Cat!!!!!

The crazy male cat that attacked cleopatra a few weeks ago got into a fight with her again.... IN MY ROOM!!! How the heck did it get inside???!!! Dad threw it outside and I went back to bed. 10 minutes later I hear mom scream and I run downstairs...... THE CAT GOT INSIDE AGAIN!!!! My dad tried to grab it but it ran OUT THE WINDOW!!! Mom left the window in the white room open and the cat clawed a big hole in it!!! Omg!! It attacked billabong this time .____. I guess it's in heat and if smells my kitties, but my kitties are all fixed so I assume when the cat tries to mate with them, my kitties say no and try to get away. It's obviously someone's cat cuz it looks well fed and maintained. But cleopatra is still not fully healed from the last time and my kitties don't go outside anymore. Not even the outside cat billabong. She never comes inside!!! They're scared of him!!! He's vicious!! He knocked my dry erase board over and my moms heavy dinning room chair .____. That's crazy!! The picture below is him at the back sliding door. My cats look when I have the padeo door open to get a fresh breeze and they just love smelling the outdoors and be close to nature. And of course when I look at the door 15 minutes later.... HE'S THERE MEOWING AT MY KITTIES! Btw my cats are fully grown, I just call them kitties lol. I think of them as my babies still


No comments: